Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chair

Screw it, against my better judgement I am posting the teaser. The patent's pending anyway. A cool chair concept I thought up while seconds away from falling asleep. This is getting rather annoying. I would prefer inspiration to hit while fully conscious. This was originally supposed to be a rocking chair. I think that will come next. Seriously, I am putting next to no effort into this post, its 25 degrees and sunny out.

O yeah, plastic with curved ply wood (birch) inside. Enjoy.

Jeff Pinard

5 comments:

  1. NO NO as well as OH NO
    Here is my blog post Lynette Decker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! Savya Home apex chairs in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is available. However going online is the best option as you can come across many more options than otherwise and you can also quickly compare the prices and features with ease. ELECTRIC SHIATSU MASSAGE CHAIR RECLINER

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Check out the information below for high-quality weight loss supplement... highly recommended). Leptoconnect pills review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very captivating on the web diary. A ton of web diaries I see these days don't for the most part give whatever I'm enthused about, anyway I'm without a doubt propelled by this one. As of late felt that I would post and tell you. vet Serangoon

    ReplyDelete