Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Banners

So its been a few days since my last post. I must say I have been busy with several projects, including reviving the longboard business, the graphic novel/making it sellable and intensive job hunting. I am putting these ones up just to keep my two dedicated followers up to date on my designing.
the SQUEEGiT will soon be hitting the blogs and websites finally with a small marketing budget. I have thrown together these two banners in Solidworks/keyshot/photoshop. Admittedly like most of my semi-completed projects (the cutlery) they still need some work. the perspective is a bit off on the wiped line, the fonts etc. Any here they are 100% computer generated. I think they look dammed real enough, although i doubt anyone could get a real squeegit to balance like that.
Jeff Pinard.































http://www.germwarz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment