Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thesis

I had been meaning to post this a long time ago. very kool site, featured my thesis last year.
http://www.greendiary.com/tags/jeff-pinard/
They do a pretty good job of explaining it. The article confuses the back and front of the board though... I wanted to go on a small rant on that topic, since the writer never contacted me to find out anything about the project, or myself or get permissions; however, they did a great job and I am glad to see that they took an interest. I can say first hand that doing thesis along with a full school load, social responsibilities and drinking are not an easy set of things to balance. Its really too bad that a lot of these projects go un-noticed. Come out and support the 4th year students at Humber College. Wed. April 20th at Artscape Wychwood Barns. Toronto.


Jeff Pinard.

No comments:

Post a Comment